Technical Expert in Reliability Design and Analysis - Aero Engines - China
| Job Posted:
Aerospace - Engineering - East Asia
Technical Expert in Reliability Design and Analysis - Aero Engines - China.
Our Aerospace Client in Shanghai require a Technical Expert in Reliability Design and Analysis for Aero Engines. Candidates must be willing to live and work in China on a contract basis.
- Establish the development strategy for Commercial Turbofan Engine reliability design & analysis. Be in charge of reliability design & analysis system development.
- In charge of the research and organize the resources, responsible for the engineering and the application of technology.
- Act as a Consultant for any technical problems in the engineering design.
- Responsible for personal development of technical staff in the reliability team.
- Accomplish other assigned technical duties in within the company.
- 15+ years working experience in related technical field of Commercial Turbofan Engine reliability design & analysis, with the experience of airworthiness or certification being preferred.
- Skilled in design and analysis process of reliability design & analysis, related methods, reliability modelling and allocation, reliability simulation, structural reliability analysis reliability test/experiments, FMECA, FRACAS etc.
- Experienced in taking charge of major research projects, preferred.