Chief Engineer in Nacelle Structure Thermal Analysis - China
| Job Posted:
Aerospace - Engineering - East Asia
Chief Engineer in Nacelle Structure Thermal Analysis - China.
Our Aerospace Client in Shanghai require a Chief Engineer in Nacelle Structure Thermal Analysis. Candidates must be willing to live and work in China.
- Establish the development strategy of the forward technical field in nacelle structure thermal analysis.
- Responsible for the Solution of technical problems in the engineering design.
- Responsible for personal development of technical staff in the team.
- Accomplish other assigned technical issues in department.
- 10+ years working experience in related technical field of nacelle structure thermal analysis, with the experience of airworthiness standards certifying preferred.
- Familiar with the nacelle or aircraft structure thermal analysis methods, with enough knowledge of the nacelle structures and systems.
- Experienced in taking charge of major research projects.
- Masters degree or above.