Technical Expert in Additive Manufacturing - Aero Engines - China
Contract / Fixed-Term Contract
| Job Posted:
Aerospace - Engineering - East Asia
Technical Expert in Additive Manufacturing - Aero Engines - China.
Our Aerospace Client in Shanghai require a Technical Expert in Additive Manufacturing. Candidates must be willing to live and work in China.
- Responsible for grasping the development direction of additive manufacturing technology, and formulating the development plan.
- Responsible for the building of additive manufacturing technical system and professional capacity.
- Responsible for the planning, demonstration and implementation of scientific research equipment and facilities for additive manufacturing.
- Responsible for personal development of technical staff and technical communication.
- Responsible for the planning, demonstration and implementation of scientific research projects for additive manufacturing.
- Responsible for completing other tasks assigned by the company.
- 15+ years working experience in aero engine field related to additive manufacturing, with the experience of airworthiness standards and certifying is preferred.
- Experienced in technical planning and system construction in the research field.
- Good logical communication and written expression skills.
- Good team organization and management abilities.
- Masters degree or above.