Aviation Materials Logistics Manager - Indonesia Based- Bali
| Job Posted:
Aerospace - Engineering - South East Asia
Aviation Materials Logistics Manager - Indonesia Based.
- Responsible for the management of local aviation materials warehouse of our client in Indonesia. Initially based in Bali. 2 - 3 years anticipated duration of fixed term contract.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registration of incoming and outgoing storage, control of inventory conditions.
- Responsible for the management of overseas aviation materials of our client: incoming and outgoing inspection, certificate and resume . Information management of aviation materials arriving in Indonesia.
- Responsible for customer aviation materials /GSE demand (including AOG demand) coordination.
- Aviation material logistics status tracking, aviation material engineering coordination, aviation material delivery repair plan tracking, aviation material sales tracking (starting lease confirmation, leasing termination confirmation, invoice, payment, etc.);
- Other work related to aviation material work.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- 2. More than 7 years of working/learning experience in logistics and transportation, warehouse management, supplier management and other aviation material supply chain;
- Good computer skills, English listening, speaking, reading and writing and Indonesian language;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Rigorous and meticulous, with good communication skills;
This is a fixed term contract role based in Bali in INDONESIA. The successful candidate will commence assignment early in 2023. Our client seeks an Indonesian and English speaking candidate.