Aerospace Systems Engineers - Bristol Derby Preston UK
| Job Posted:
Aerospace - Engineering - UK
Aerospace Systems Engineers - Bristol, Derby, Preston UK.
Due to recent contract wins, and supporting continued growth, our Aerospace client are looking for talented Systems Engineers at all levels to join their Systems & Safety team supporting key aerospace projects in the civil aerospace and eVTOL markets.
This role will be predominantly based in their Bristol offices with occasional travel to their clients’ sites as required. As part of their commitment to flexibility, their staff can choose to work from other offices in Preston or Derby if preferred. They will also accept hybrid working or fully remote working.
Responsibilities As part of the Systems & Safety team, their Systems Engineers are responsible for the delivery of systems support to their business and their clients which includes activities such as:
- Elicitation of system/equipment level requirements from customer requirements
- Supporting design, development & certification activities including V&V (Validation and Verification)
- Preparation and checking of documentation for the design process
- Running/supporting/attending internal/external design reviews
- Supporting certification planning activities, test analysis and documentation
- Supporting system and equipment level modifications
- Working to resolve in-service issues
- Candidates will ideally be degree qualified in a related discipline
The personal qualities of the candidates will be key to success in this role which demands a self-motivated attitude, a professional approach, and good organisational skills. Candidates must be able to identify with the characteristics and qualities detailed below:
These roles are offered on a Permanent basis. Salary level is dependent upon experience + a range of good benefits .
- An ability to manage multiple tasks, to work independently when required, and the organisation and drive to follow defined processes through to a successful outcome.
- The ability to lead activities within a team, work package creation, management, and delivery
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including a diplomatic and professional approach when dealing with people
- The confidence to question practices and the willingness to question to gain a full understanding of issues
- The capability to work efficiently and accurately, with an attention to detail, and the discipline to self-manage