Electrical Cabin Systems Integration - Canada
| Job Posted:
Aerospace - Engineering - Americas
Aircraft Electrical Cabin Systems Integration - Canada.
Our Client is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing aircraft. Their products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. They are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
The cabin interior systems integration team is a dynamic team that ensures the proper functioning of all electrical, cabin management and telecommunications systems including lighting systems, audio and video entertainment, appliances, cameras and security. These systems are used to ensure the exceptional experience of flying as a passenger on their aircraft.
In your role, you will:
- Review, analyze and understand customer specification documents.
- Define and Design the configuration of cabin systems.
- Produce and validate electrical system definition documentation such as the electrical diagram.
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Define and perform system functional and robustness tests on the test bench to test interfaces between systems and ensure the highest level of product quality under all conditions.
- Ensure and document compliance with aircraft certification rules (FAR, RAC, EU-OPS 1, etc.).
- Support production planes to diagnose anomalies and resolve them quickly.
- Keep an open and innovative mindset to implement improvements in a continuous improvement spirit.
- You have a university degree in electrical or aerospace engineering or equivalent.
- You have 2 to 10 years of experience.
- You have technical business aircraft interiors experience.
- You have experience in design or integration of complex electrical systems in this domain.
- You have experience working with electrical schematics, test environment and debugging electrical systems.
- You have experience with AutoCad or any relevant electrical conceptual software.
- You must be self-motivated, a team player, able to work with a minimum of supervision and have good skills in project management.
- You have good communication skills in English and be willing to learn French.
- You also demonstrate initiatives, and you are responsible of your actions. You demonstrate a good technical judgement.
Our client is hiring on a Permanent basis, providing a good salary and benefits package, negotiable depending upon candidate's experience level and knowledge. You must be prepared to live and work in Montreal Canada for this role. You will hold the rights to live and work in Canada. You will be a Canadian, US citizen or may have dual nationalities.