Aircraft Delivery and Aftersales Operations Expert - China
| Job Posted:
Aerospace - Management - East Asia
Aircraft Delivery and Aftersales Operations Expert - China.
Our Aerospace Client in China requires additional support for their current and future programs. They desire an Expert with strong experience In Aircraft Delivery and Aftersales Operations - Entry into Service, MRO Base Maintenance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our client and to significantly contribute towards the success of their existing and new aircraft programs.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Role and Duties:
- Has experience on maintenance base location selection and construction and aviation material layout.
- Has Aircraft spare parts preparation and management experience.
- Experience of Operational support after delivery (has knowledge on different countries policy like Indonesian and FAA)
- Familiar with EIS(entry into service) process.
- Able to evaluate the airline’s operational capability.
- Aircraft model’s delivery experience
- Degree Qualified preferred.
Work with our Aerospace Client, leading and advising on the location, set up and layout of facility to support new aircraft types - MRO Base Maintenance, Supply chain knowledge. Manage the processes and work closely with local Management and Engineers.
A chance to build an new Operation, which will grow to possibly several aircraft types, as airlines and operators purchase new Aircraft. An interesting project for an experienced individual with a mixture of Engineering knowledge, Managerial experience and Business Acumen. Candidates should be prepared to live and work in China full time on a fixed term contract basis - duration 1-3 years initially with good extension prospects beyond. Applicants are asked to highlight their relevant experience upon application.