Field Service Representatives - Civil Aircraft MRO- China
| Job Posted:
Aerospace - Maintenance - East Asia
Field Service Representatives - Civil Aircraft MRO- Indonesia. Initially China.
Our Aerospace client based in Shanghai is looking to hire two Field Service Representative with good strong Civil Aircraft MRO knowledge and experience. The positions will be offered on a fixed term contract basis for 1- 3 year initially. You must be willing to live and work in China Initially for 6 months, then transferring to Bali, Indonesia. We believe this to be an exciting opportunity for the right candidates. Candidates must be willing to work with local employees and impart their knowledge and experience, strengthening the team that is in place.
Fulltime in Indonesia , initially 6 month in Shanghai.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelors degree or above level.
- Experience: More than 10 years related work experience ,including 3 year or above local airline maintenance experience.
- Qualification: DGCA/CAAC/FAA/EASA maintenance certificate.
- Professional knowledge Good computer operation skills proficient in English and Indonesian. Chinese not necessary, but an advantage.
- Be able to deal with English organisations, master organization of AOG skills.
- Capability: Strong organization and coordination abilities.
- Collect and submit SDR Structural Defects, System fault, maintenance and operation events .accidents and accidental signs during aircraft operation and scheduled checks.
- Collect and submit fleet reliability data, AD , problem found during executing SB.
- Handle customer technical support requests ,provide field engineering.
- Assist customers to modify, AOG, line maintenance, scheduled maintenance, part replacement and test etc.
- Attend regular meetings, coordinate troubleshooting or repair affairs.
- Familiar with quality manual, procedure and work documents, working according to rules and procedure.
- Take on main communication role between OUR Client and the customer, establish and keep good relationship with the customer.
This is an opportunity to work with our Chinese and Indonesian Clients ,who are building capability within Aircraft MRO. Together you will shape the future of the organisation's success.