Definition and Analysis Engineer - Civil Aircraft Operation Scenario
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Our Aerospace Client based in China is looking for additional Engineering Support . They require a Definition and Analysis Engineer for Civil Aircraft Operation Scenario.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in East Asia , contributing to the success of our Client's Aircraft Program. Excellent salary / remuneration for suitable skilled and qualified candidates.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in Shanghai on a fixed term contract basis for 1-3 years.
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience Sought:
- Define the method and process for aircraft operation scenario definition.
- Define the civil aircraft operation scenario database.
- Define the method and process for function analysis based on scenario.
- Make the best practise for function analysis based on scenario.
- Train other engineers in Civil Aircraft Operation Scenario definition and analysis.
- Bachelor and above.
- 10 years experience for aircraft and system design.
- 10 years experience for civil aircraft operation or research.
- System Engineering background and especially for function analysis.
- Be familiar with SysML language.
- Fluent English with good communication skills.