Requirements Management Engineers - Aircraft - China
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Our Aerospace Client based in China is looking for additional Engineering Support . They require Requirements Management Engineers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in East Asia , contributing to the success of our Client's Aircraft Program. Excellent salary / remuneration for suitable skilled and qualified candidates.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in Shanghai on a fixed term contract basis for 1-3 years.
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience Sought:
- Responsible for Requirement Management Planning and tools.
- As expert to support the requirement improvement, validation and verification work.
- Participate in team decision-making and provide support and collaboration for the team.
- Bachelor or above degree.
- Rich experience in Requirement Management of civil aircraft or onboard products (at least 15 years experience in relevant fields).
- Proficient in requirement management and processes of civil aircraft.
- Capable of leading the team to develop requirements on the requirement management platform and tools according to project requirements.
- Familiar with the information architecture of interface files of large civil aircraft.
- Familiar with the methods and techniques of aircraft interface definition and validation.
- Proficient in IBM Rational Doors and its development language DXL, with relevant tool development experience.
- Fluent English with good communication skills.