Electromagnetic Environment Effects - E3 - Protection Engineer
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Our Aerospace Client based in China is looking for additional Engineering Support . They require an Electromagnetic Environment Effects (E3) Protection Engineer for Design and Verification.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in East Asia , contributing to the success of our Client's Aircraft Program. Excellent salary / remuneration for suitable skilled and qualified candidates.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in Shanghai on a fixed term contract basis for 1-3 years.
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience Sought:
- Instruct team members on the review of documents about equipment/system level Indirect Effects of Lightning(IEL)/High Intensity Radiated Fields(HIRF)/EMC compliance verification.
- Instruct the documentation and verification of system level IEL/HIRF tests.
- Lead the team to conduct troubleshooting of electromagnetic interference onboard.
- Instruct aircraft level lighting/HIRF/EMC test verification.
- Compile aircraft level E3 design requirements.
- Instruct aircraft level EMC/HIRF/IEL simulation and calculation.
- Establish aircraft level E3 design and verification procedure.
- 10+ years' experience in E3 protection design and verification of aviation field and rich experience in type certification.
- Experience in system level lightning and HIRF verification.
- Experience in aircraft level E3 design requirement; intensive study in aircraft electromagnetic protection technique.
- Experience in electromagnetic protection for composite fuselage.
- Education background in EMC, electromagnetic field and microwave, electronic engineering or other relevant subjects.
- Familiar with relevant design method and procedure of electromagnetic protection for composite material aircraft. Participated in electromagnetic protection design of relevant type. Civil aircraft project is preferred.
- Familiar with airworthiness regulations of E3 for civil aircraft. Full participation in the type certification credit procedure desired.
- Master EM simulation and have experience of aviation program are preferred.
- Good communication and written skills in English.