Aircraft Safety Assessment Expert - China
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Our Aerospace Client based in China is looking for additional Engineering Support . They require an Aircraft Safety Assessment Expert.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in East Asia , contributing to the success of our Client's Aircraft Program. Excellent salary / remuneration for suitable skilled and qualified candidates.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in Shanghai on a fixed term contract basis for 1-3 years.
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience Sought:
- Primarily work on the aircraft's safety assessment.
- Take charge for PRA and CMA.
- Over 10 years safety assessment and certification experience.
- Strong experience of Particular Risk analysis (PRA),especially
- Survivability of Systems, Aft Pressure Bulkhead Rupture and Tail Strike.
- Strong experience of Common Mode Analysis or certification.
- Fluent English, with good communication skills.