Senior Mechanical Hydraulic Design and Analysis Engineer - Aircraft
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Our Aerospace Client based in China is looking for additional Engineering Support . They require a Senior Mechanical Hydraulic Design and Analysis Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in East Asia , contributing to the success of our Client's Aircraft Program. Excellent salary / remuneration for suitable skilled and qualified candidates.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in Shanghai on a fixed term contract basis for 1-3 years.
Our Client's Mechanical Systems team is looking for innovative engineers to join the team in defining and integrating the Hydraulic Systems and components into our current and future
commercial airplane product lines. Their organisation has design, analysis, and certification responsibility for Hydraulic Power system, Hydraulic Conveyance system, Landing Gear and Brake Actuation
systems, Flight Control actuation systems and Systems Control Electronics for all current and future aircraft models.
- Work to ensure world-class Hydraulic Systems equipment by collaborating with other organisations such as Aerodynamics
- Performance and Stability & Control, Structures, Flight Deck Crew Operations, Pilots, Electrical Systems, Systems Stress, Customer
- Services & Airline Customers, Manufacturing, Flight Line Operations, Supplier Management, Airplane Safety and many others.
- Developing and validating requirements and interface definitions.
- Creating new detail design.
- Conducting various types of analysis and/or simulations, use of CAD systems such as CATIA V5, and math modelling with tools such as Simulink, Matlab, and EASY5.
- Verifying designs and performance via component, system-level and airplane-level testing.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Participate in design reviews and engage in supplier coordination.
- Participate in activities related to certification of our client's products with regulatory agencies.
- Candidate must possess specialised experience designing mechanical components and assemblies, including latches, hinges, door mechanisms, locks, articulating bracketry, valves, pumps and/or actuators.
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
- Bachelor's and 15 or more years' experience, Master's with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 10 or more years' experience.
- Bachelor,Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Working experience with major airframers or major hydraulic components / systems suppliers is preferred.
- Fluent English, with good communication skills.