Project Feasibility Specialist - Aerospace - China
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Project Feasibility Specialist - Aerospace - China.
Our Aerospace Client in China requires additional support for their current and future programs. They desire an Engineer or Specialist with strong experience In Project Feasibility Analysis.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our client and to significantly contribute towards the success of their existing and new aircraft programs.
Role and Duties:
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Responsible for project, product, technology and operation analysis of competitive models, comparative analysis of competitive models, demonstration and research of new technology direction, etc.
- Responsible for airworthiness clause analysis, specific problem analysis, foundation and risk analysis, planning and other related work.
- Responsible for stakeholder research.
- Responsible for organizing stakeholder research and sorting out the needs of stakeholders.
- Responsible for stakeholder needs analysis.
- Be responsible for the transformation from need to demand, and put forward the market demand and target.
- Responsible for the development of stakeholder needs assessment tools.
- Be responsible for the evaluation of requirements compliance.
- Responsible for the research of industrial policy development, key policy research, project risk analysis and measures, intellectual property and other related work in the pre research stage.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in China full time on a fixed term contract basis - duration 1-3 years. Applicants are asked to highlight their relevant experience upon application. Possibilities for Consultancy basis working.
- Major in management, business analysis, risk analysis, policy research, quality airworthiness, cost control, etc.
- Understand the basic situation of global air transport industry.
- Understand the function and relationship of main components and subsystems of civil aircraft.