Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Support Engineer - China
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Support Engineer - China.
Our Aerospace Client in China requires additional support for their current and future programs. They desire an Engineer with strong experience In Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Support.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our client and to significantly contribute towards the success of their existing and new aircraft programs.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Aerospace Mechanical and Electrical engineering.
- 2 - 3 years and above working experience directly related to aircraft manufacturing process.
- Proficiency in CATIA and other tool software, Intermediate engineer.
Role and Duties:
- Experience working for Airframe Structures Company, Experience of composites and metallic structures.
- Participate in concurrent engineering, review engineering drawings, documents and corresponding engineering changes, coordinate with the project to deal with problems on the engineering drawings and documents, ensure the feasibility of the drawings and the operability of the documents, and complete the process countersignature.
- Implement engineering drawings, documents and corresponding engineering changes, prepare and issue tooling technical instructions, parts manufacturing status notifications, purchase orders for standard parts and auxiliary materials required for aircraft assembly, etc., and prepare on-site assembly instructions according to engineering drawings, documents and process standards, Compile inter-factory delivery status specifications in accordance with the assembly process, and coordinate the technical requirements of inter-factory shared tooling.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in China full time on a fixed term contract basis - duration 1-3 years. Applicants are asked to highlight their relevant experience upon application.
- Cooperate with the two-level management of the process, review the relevant process documents of the workshop, participate in relevant research projects, and propose process equipment and facility technical conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the project.