Quality Engineer FAIRS- Aircraft Manufacturing - China.
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Quality Engineer FAIRS - Aircraft Manufacturing - China.
Our Aerospace Client in China requires additional support for their current and future programs. They desire an Engineer or Specialist with strong experience In Quality Engineering - FAIRS First Article Inspection.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our client and to significantly contribute towards the success of their existing and new aircraft programs.
Role and Duties:
- Responsible for the review and technical preparation of aircraft project structure and system assembly related process documents (assembly outline, advanced assembly outline).
- Responsible for formulating aircraft project structure, system assembly related first article inspection plan, and preparation of first article inspection quality plan, etc.
- Responsible for the preparation of the inspection requirements and plans in the relevant delivery specification SPS for the components of the model project structures supplier, the preparation of the structural component inspection plan, analysis of the inspection results, and preparation of the measurement report.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Responsible for compiling the acceptance inspection form for the structural parts and finished parts of the model project, and formulating the acceptance inspection requirements.
- Bachelor degree or above, aircraft, mechanical, electrical, aircraft manufacturing majors, aviation colleges are preferred. 2-3 years and above, quality-related work experience, aerospace industry quality-related work experience.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in China full time on a fixed term contract basis - duration 1-3 years. Applicants are asked to highlight their relevant experience upon application.
- Proficient in AS/EN9100 system, proficient in using quality management tools and methods.