Aircraft Specific Risk Analysis Engineer - China
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Aircraft Specific Risk Analysis Engineer - China.
Our Aerospace Client in China requires additional support for their current and future programs. They desire an Engineer or Specialist with strong experience In Aircraft Specific Risk Analysis.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our client and to significantly contribute towards the success of their existing and new aircraft programs.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- More than 10 years of working experience in ARP4761 based aircraft safety assessment and airworthiness verification.
- Has rich practical experience in PRA, especially tire burst and RAT blade off, PRA, such as rear pressure frame rupture and tail scrape, as well as the system viability and single event effect.
- Degree qualified or Doctorate.
- Have strong simulation modelling ability, be good at using simulation model to analyse and verify specific risk projects, improve design and optimize test scheme.
- Have certain team leadership skills, be able to lead the team to solve the difficult problems of model specific risk analysis.
Role and Duties:
- Good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Engaged in aircraft level specific risk analysis and research, output specific risk solutions, analysis specifications, simulation models, and enhance professional core competence.
- Assist the model chief engineer to tackle major problems of specific risks in model projects.. Key technology research, promote the closure of model specific risk analysis projects.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in China full time on a fixed term contract basis - duration 1-3 years. Applicants are asked to highlight their relevant experience upon application.
- Support and improve the existing aircraft level safety work system, specifications, technical solutions and other professional technology construction.