Flight Controls Systems Integration - China
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Aircraft Flight Controls Systems Integration - China.
Fixed Term contract Basis.
Our Aerospace Client in China requires additional support. for their current and future programs. They desire an Engineer or Specialist with strong experience In Flight Controls Systems Integration relating to Civil Passenger Aircraft. This is an exciting opportunity to work with our client and to significantly contribute towards the success of their existing and new aircraft programs.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 10 years of engineering experience regarding to FCS integration.
- The capability of system architecture development, system redundancy management including monitoring and voting is needed.
- Bachelors Degree or above.
- Good command of English.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in China full time on a fixed term contract basis - duration 1-3 years. Applicants are asked to highlight their relevant experience upon application.
- To Perform FCS integration with the support of other team members, especially for system redundancy management including monitoring and voting.
- To propose solution for technical issues regarding to FCS integration from our various aircraft programs.
- To create methods, standards and specifications regarding to FCS redundancy management including voting and monitoring.