Aircraft Propulsion Aerodynamic Design and Integration
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Aircraft Propulsion Aerodynamic Design and Integration - China - Fixed Term Contract basis.
Our Aerospace Client in China requires additional support. for their current and future programs. They desire an Engineer or Specialist with strong experience In Aircraft Propulsion Aerodynamic Design and Integration ( Nacelle, Inlet, TRU etc). This is an exciting opportunity to work with our client and to significantly contribute towards the success of their existing and new aircraft programs.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or above.
- Experience in aerodynamic application to civil aircraft air-breathing propulsion integration ,10 years relevant working experience.
- Experience of working at aircraft engine OEMs.
- Knowledge of Fluid Dynamics, Aerodynamics, Aircraft Aerodynamic Design, Propulsion Theory and Engineering.
- Good knowledge of civil aircraft engine aerodynamic design and integration technology.
- Good communication and presentation capability. Good English language skills.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in China full time on a fixed term contract basis - duration 1-3 years. Applicants are asked to highlight their relevant experience upon application.
- Developing and keep track of latest civil aircraft propulsion aerodynamic design and integration technology.
- Developing and planning to the design requirement, constraint determination and demonstrate plan on civil aircraft propulsion aerodynamic design and integration technology.
- Providing aerodynamic lines and engine installation for civil aircraft program on propulsion integration including aerolines like nacelle , inlet, nozzle and thrust reverser.
- Providing propulsion aerodynamic design and integration validation and test plan to demonstrate the performance and operability requirements.
- Research and establish methodology and specification on propulsion aerodynamic design and integration.
- To coordinate with airplane program to the proposal validation and aircraft performance optimization with propulsion system and aircraft systems.