Powerplant Systems Integration Engineer
Freelance & Contractor
| Job Posted:
- Engineering - East Asia
Powerplant Systems Integration Engineer - Aerospace - China - Fixed Term Contract Basis.
Our Aerospace Client based in China, requires additional support. for their current and future programs. They desire an Engineer or Specialist with strong experience In Aircraft Powerplant Systems Integration. Candidates are sought with specific experience in Aircraft Powerplant Systems and Fuel Systems, relating to modern Gas Turbine Aero Engines used in Commercial , Civil Aircraft. This is an exciting opportunity to work in China on new aircraft programs, to contribute to the success of our Client's Aircraft Programs.
- Bachelor degree or above Qualification.
- Good knowledge of civil aircraft engine technology and powerplant systems integration technology.
- More than 10 years working experience of civil aircraft powerplant systems. Experience of working at aircraft engine OEMs.
- Good communication and presentation capability.
- Good teamwork capability.
- Good command of English.
Candidates should be prepared to live and work in China full time on a fixed term contract basis - duration 1-3 years. Applicants are asked to highlight their relevant experience upon application.
- Good knowledge of civil aircraft engine development requirements, development process and main performance. Lead the team to improve the knowledge of engine and the capability of engine matching design.
- Good Knowledge of powerplant systems integration and project experience. Lead the team to define and improve powerplant systems development process.
- Research and recognize the core and key technologies of powerplant systems integration. Lead the team to improve the powerplant systems integration capabilities.
- Participate in the proposals evaluation of the candidate supplier of powerplant and the nacelle suppliers for our aircraft . Establish the technical specification of engine selection.
- Participate in and develop the proposal and specification of our aircraft's powerplant and nacelle.
- Participate in and define the interface between the nacelle and aircraft engine and nacelle for our aircraft.
- Lead to solve designated key technical issues of our aircraft's powerplant system, flight test and certification